Saturday, March 14, 2009

A special announcement!!

I know that it has been a while since I have written but life has been kind of crazy!!
First - our good news is that I am pregnant with our second baby!! I am due the first week of november so I get to go through another summer with a big belly!!
It has been kind of crazy around here because along with all of my morning sickness well this time it is all day everyday sickness, Cade got the flu! He was so sick but thankfully my mom and cory's mom came to the rescue! Because just as he was getting over it I got it and because i am prego I can't take any medication but tylenol and that really doesn't cut it so I am slowly getting back to normal but thankfully cory is not sick so hopefully it will stay that way!!!
I hope that you all have a great week and think about me as i lysol my entire house from that nasty little flu bug( but my luck i will smellthe lysol and then have to throw up! funny but true!!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am SO excited for ya'll! Cade is gonna be a great big brother! :)

    ReplyDelete