Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yes, it is 1 AM!

Okay, I remember when I was younger and would get sick in the middle of the night and would call my mom's name across the house. And without fail she would come running with a wet bath cloth and no matter how much I vomited on her or on anything else she was there to comfort me and never complained! Mom, I am sorry and don't worry, payback is happening right now! And I don't think that I inherited your none gag reflex!
As you have probally figured out Cade has been throwing up on me for a while now and it is really gross!!! My gag reflexes are nice and strong!!! It possibly could be from the fact that he tried Chinese food for the first time tonight.....I think I am learning my lesson on that one!
But it blows my mind how he can go from screaming and vomiting to laughing and playing with what else but THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!! Anyway, I am now wide awake, watching noggin and yes, it is 1 AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment